(and several other varieties)
Marinated Cherry Tomatoes (Serves 10)
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch parsley (1/2 cup finely chopped)
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups light italian dressing
- Rinse and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add the sliced tomatoes to a glass mixing bowl or quart-sized glass jar with lid. Add chopped parsley and minced garlic then add 1 1/2 to 2 cups of Italian dressing or just enough to barely cover the tomatoes.
- Stir, cover and let sit at room temperature for at least 2-4 hours to marinate or refrigerate overnight.
Green Beans & Cherry Tomatoes (Serves 6)
- 1 pound green beans (trimmed)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and toss in green beans. Cook for ~ 2 1/2-3 minutes or until desired tenderness. Drain and add back to pan.
- Add tomatoes to pan and toss with oil, salt, and pepper. Add more salt or oil to taste.