(and several other varieties)
Low-Carb Turkey & Veg Roll-Ups (Serves 16)
- 1 cup cream cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup minced shallots (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 16 slices deli turkey (450 g/ 1 lb)
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced, 165 g/ 5.8 oz)
- 1 cucumber (thinly sliced, 280 g/ 9.9 oz)
- 1/2 cup microgreens (or greens of choice, 10 g/ 0.4 oz)
- Combine the ingredients for the french onion spread in a small bowl.
- Place a slice of turkey down and top with one tablespoon of the cheese mixture, sliced peppers, cucumber, and microgreens (keep enough for all 16 slices).
- Roll up and slice in half. Repeat with remaining turkey.
- Eat immediately, or store the ingredients separately for easy meal-prep. Serve individual rolls as an appetizer, or 4-6 rolls as a main dish.
Grapefruit, Avo, and Prosciutto Breakfast Salad (Serves 1)
- 1 ruby red grapefruit
- 3/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1 cup microgreens (baby arugula, or torn lettuce)
- 1/2 avocado (ripe peeled, thinly sliced)
- 1 prosciutto (very thin slice)
- Peel grapefruit; cut sections from grapefruit over a medium bowl. Squeeze membranes to extract about 1 tablespoon juice. Set sections aside. Add oil, pepper, and salt to juice, stirring with a whisk. Add greens; toss to coat. Arrange greens on a plate; top with grapefruit sections, avocado, and prosciutto.