(and several other varieties)
Watermelon, Feta And Mint Salad (Serves 2)
- 4 cups arugula
- 3 cups watermelon (cubed)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups chicken (cooked shredded)
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Chop the watermelon into cubes, and shred the chicken, as needed.
- Finely slice the mint, and crumble the feta.
- Spread the arugula over a serving platter.
- Top the arugula with chicken, watermelon, feta and mint.
- Drizzle the salad with balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
Beetroot Pineapple Salad With Mint (Serves 6)
From Nutrition Stripped
- 4 cups beets (chopped, roasted)
- 3 cups pineapple (chopped)
- 1/4 cup mint (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (to drizzle)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. On a lined baking sheet evenly spread chopped beets and roast for about 40 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Chop pineapple in large chunks, about the same size as the chopped beets.
- To serve, plate chopped pineapple, cooled roasted beets and drizzle with olive oil, dust with cinnamon, add a pinch of sea salt, and top with thinly sliced fresh mint.