(and several other varieties)
Spring Thinnings Pasta with Goat Cheese (Serves 4)
- 400 grams pasta shapes (dried, fusilli, penne etc.)
- 2 cups microgreens (“spring thinnings” -, baby salad seedlings, sprouts)
- 80 grams soft cheese (crumbled)
- extra-virgin olive oil (best quality)
- lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- sea salt flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, salt and cook your pasta for approximately 10 minutes or according to the packet directions, until perfectly al denté.
- Drain and set aside with a light drizzle of oil tossed through.
- Rinse the spring thinnings well and fold through the warm pasta with the crumbled goat cheese and dress generously with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Avocado and Tomato Salad with Microgreens (Serves 4)
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted and diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1/4 cup micro greens
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch black pepper (to taste)
- Combine salad ingredients together.
- Whisk together salad dressing ingredients and toss gently with the salad. Enjoy!