Arugula Leafy Green
(and several other varieties)
Arugula Salad With Lemon Balsamic Dressing (Serves 4)
- 1/2 pound arugula
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (washed and halved)
- zest (a whole medium lemon)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinega
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ground black pepper (turns freshly)
- In a large salad or mixing bowl, combine arugula, halved grape tomatoes and the zest of an entire medium lemon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper together until well mixed.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing over salad, toss until well coated, serve and Enjoy!
Arugula Salad with Balsamic, Cherries & Goat Cheese (Serves 4)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (good)
- 3 tablespoons xvoo
- 24 whole black cherries (pitted)
- 5 ounces baby arugula (box of)
- 2 ounces goat cheese (crumbled)
- In a small bowl whisk mustard, vinegar and oil along with a little snp till the dressing comes together.
- In a large bowl toss the lettuce, cherries and goat cheese along with the dressing and a little snp till everything is well coated. Serve immediately. Enjoy.