(and several other varieties)
Springtime Salad (Serves 4)
- 1 box micro greens (mixed, I’ve found these at Harmons)
- 3 handfuls mixed greens
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (thawed, or fresh)
- 3 radishes (sliced)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- First, throw your greens in a bowl and then I like to start to layer it with all the pretty stuff.
Start with thinly sliced radishes, then sprinkle your peas over the top and lastly the feta cheese.
- Sometimes I’ll add scallions or slivered almond to finish for extra flavor but it’s perfect just the way it is.
- For dressing you can either do a squeeze of lemon with olive oil, or any of your favorite bottled vinaigrettes, but my favorite thing to do is just a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and olive oil!
- Toss your salad gently and enjoy immediately!
Selection of Tea Sandwiches (Serves 4)
From Culinary Ginger
- 8 slices pepperidge farm farmhouse hearty white bread
- mayonnaise (Best Foods® Real)
- 12 slices honey ham (Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced)
- 1/2 English cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 4 radishes (thinly sliced)