(and several other varieties)
Health and Nutritional Benefits
- Beets microgreens have a low amount of calories while packing in a good amount of folate, fiber, and manganese. They have high levels of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, folate, and the minerals manganese, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and iron. They also contain thiamine, riboflavin, zinc as well as beta carotenes.
- The minerals and other nutrients in beets microgreens encourage new skin cells to grow, giving you healthier skin.
- They also remove toxins from your blood for more efficient functioning of your body.
- The antioxidant betaine in beets microgreens can make your liver better protected. They help your liver secrete enzymes that boost cell regeneration, remove toxins from the body, and help to burn fat.
- Deficiency in certain minerals and vitamins, the main cause of hair loss as you age, can be addressed by the high content of potassium, iron, and electrolytes essential to repairing hair and hair loss prevention.
- They have enough carotenoids, flavonoids, and plenty of vitamins, which can also reduce the risk of cancers, particularly lung and mouth cancers.
For their size, the beets microgreens nutrition profile is pretty impressive. Consider growing them to avail their wonderful benefits.