(and several other varieties)
Tips on Growing Broccoli Microgreen
The broccoli microgreen are one of the easiest and quickest microgreen to grow and cultivate. Here are some smart tips and tricks you should keep in mind when growing broccoli microgreen.
- Pour soil into the soil tray up to the indicator line and sprinkle seeds on top of the soil. One to two teaspoons of seeds should be enough for the tray.
- Fill the provided spray bottle with water and spray the seeds and top of soil until shimmering. Place humidity dome over flood tray with inserted soil tray and insert them into the grow unit. Pour water into the flood tray repository until soil is completely moist.
- Lightly and evenly water the medium every day. Avoid drenching your seeds.
- Pour water into the flood tray repository when soil begins to dry out.
- Observe the growth of your plant. When it starts showing leaves, you can remove the cover and turn on the grow light.
- Once the leaves open and your plant grows to about three inches tall, you can already harvest it. Use scissors or a sharp knife to cut the leaves just above the medium.