How To Grow
Quick Harvest Guide
- Remove tray from grow unit and place onto a clean work surface.
- Place a bowl or other container close by to collect the harvested microgreens.
- Use the supplied scissors or a sharp kitchen knife to carefully cut microgreens approximately 1 inch from the soil surface
- Place harvested microgreens into your chosen container as you carefully harvest them using caution not to accidentally pull out the greens from the roots.
Note: do not contaminate harvested microgreens with soil
- Once harvesting is complete transfer the freshly cut microgreens into a Ziplock bag or similar container with a piece of paper towel to help absorb excess moisture, then place into the fridge.
Note: be sure to leave the Ziplock slightly open to allow excess moisture to escape
- After harvesting is complete, compost the leftover soil and stems, wash all the trays and cutting utensils, and prepare for the next harvest.
- Micro greens will last in the fridge for at least a week when properly cared for.
- You don not have to clean the microgreens if they do not get contaminated with dirt
- You should wash your hands thoroughly before touching any crop for consumption
- Microgreens should be handled delicately